Michael and Laura’s combined restaurant experience of over 55 years offers clients the benefit to diverse sets of knowledge, from the front of the house, to the back of the house, & from a guest perspective, to the bank’s perspective.
We can offer the tools necessary for you to become a realistic & proactive restauranteur with a good handle of all aspects of your business.
We are impartial & honest in our directives & while the process of “fixing” an established business can be personal and sometimes painful, remember that we are your advocate.
Sadly, many people wait until it is too late to get the help they need to turn their restaurant around, so we urge you to seek assistance as soon as you feel things aren’t going well or just want it to be better.
Our assistance in opening a new business is ideal so you have every opportunity to succeed from the very beginning.
Areas of work:
- Business plans (from concept to demographic studies to menu & everything in between)
- Handbooks & policies
- Staff training
- Full assessment with troubleshooting
- Mystery guest & assessment of establishment from a guest’s perspective
- Mystery employee-undercover “employee” - learn what is really happening behind the scenes.
- Clean up/new staff interviews, training, etc.
- Marketing & promotion
If you are planning a new business or salvaging a current business, we are available to get you on track & lead you in all decisions to get you to where you need to be.
Costs are dependent upon the extent of the consultation. Please inquire.